Tigerwise Pty Ltd
About Tigerwise Pty Ltd
About Tigerwise Pty Ltd
Tigerwise is the consulting company of Alex Parks.
Based in Perth, Western Australia
Alex Parks – Leader, Executive, Director, Manager & Petroleum Engineer
MEng Petroleum Engineering (Imperial College London)
GAICD - Graduate member of Australian Institute of Company Directors
Mr Parks has over 20 years of broad oil industry experience, with 10 years in executive leadership roles. Projects have been undertaken all over the world, but with particular emphasis on Australia, New Zealand & SE Asia.
- Inspirational leader to empower a team to perform well
- Proven track record in recruitment and team building
- Demonstrated ability to bring Board and company through major
- Lateral thinker with clear strategic understanding of Industry, and
- contribution of people to success and failure of an organisation.
- A track record of implementing transformational strategy, deals and growth.
- Successful capital raising, and demonstrated broker support
- The resolve and multidiscipline skills to assume full P & L responsibility for projects and/or company
- Proven sales and business development ability
- Instinct for a good deal, but discipline to walk away when necessary
- Experienced CEO performing as the leader and face of a company
- Experience reporting to Private and Public Company Boards
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaker credentials for investor relations
- Strong emotional intelligence and cultural sensitivity
- Excellent network in oil industry and finance sector
Mr Parks is currently :
CEO & Director of Sun Resources (ASX:SUR)
Director of Tamaska Oil and Gas Ltd (ASX:TMK)
Non Executive Director of TMK Montney Ltd
Technical Advisor to Whitebark Energy (Formerly Transerv Energy) 2016/2017
Technical advisor to Orca Energy (ASX:OGY) and Red Emperor Resources (ASX:RMP). 2012/2013
Mr Parks was the Chief Commercial Officer at CUE Energy Resources Ltd in Melbourne from March 2011 to August 2012.
Mr Parks was the CEO of Mosaic Oil NL from August 2009 - October 2010 when the company was acquired by AGL Energy Ltd for ~A$135million.
Mr Parks was the CEO of Otto Energy from December 2006 to June 2009. During this time, he handled the acquisition of a substantial producing asset, raised over $100 million in new equity and broadened the shareholder base substantially, all of which resulted in more than a 10-fold increase in the market capitalisation of that company prior to the GFC.
Mr Parks had a 10-year career with RPS Energy (formerly Troy-Ikoda), a company providing high-level strategic and exploration and production asset consulting advice to the international oil and gas industry from majors to small-cap companies.
Mr Parks is a member of
- the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE),
- Petroleum Exploration Society of Australia (PESA)
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Rotary Club of Applecross
Mr Parks was awarded Young Petroleum Engineer of the Year (SE Asia) by the SPE in 2005.
Mr Parks has raised over $10,000 for Vinnes doing the CEO Sleep out in 2010,2013 and 2015